Brain Bib

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wireless Piggyback

WARNING!: Silicone based readers may find this account of how I achieved my wireless dream needlessly and hideously erotic.


I moistened my fingers and caressed my keyboard lightly. The keys clacked slackly against my digits. I gently inserted the usb router into the glistening socket and wiggled it until the computer achieved a satisfied connection.

My hard drive became active as a I stroked the shiny mouse back and forth. I tried to enter the domain but I was blocked by a spy-worm penetrating my firewall. I sheathed my computer with virus protection and entered my wep key into the waiting box.
Still, it wouldn't provide me with my i.p.
"What's my domain, bitch!" I cried as I hammered the keys rhythmically.
Eventually the computer seemed satisfied with my efforts and I slumped back in my chair, sweating, panting and feeling strangely hollow inside.


5 Comments:

  • Ha... you did it... aahhhhh.... that feels better.... hand me another kebab.... mmmm... i feel myself sliding beneath the tideline of immortality.... hmmm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 pm  

  • I am very disturbed... and yet strangely aroused.

    By Blogger Jon, at 7:42 pm  

  • What about your memory stick, eh?

    By Blogger AlphIANo, at 4:50 am  

  • Ah! This explains all those scrunched up tissues on the floor by the computer...

    By Blogger Jennie-Dee, at 5:21 pm  

  • haha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home