Brain Bib

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Offending daily mail Readers... in their faces!

Current mood: disappointed

Nothing exciting to report, apart from slightly boozey pub musings.
Aparently my future aims, as reported by those present (I'm not entirely sure I said all of these things, but they tell me it's true):
1)To fix Gwyneth Paltrow...with a spanner
2)Have same-sex sex at Picket Post in order to offend the combined readership of the daily mail (no caps) in it's face (singular).
3)To get less pissy at post pub Splishy Splashy (caps) when people demand to hear the Bullseye theme halfway through the Superman opening. (Actually, this one I might have said)

Oh and I had an hour of anticipation followed by heartbreak and disapointment this afternoon when it turned out Charlie wasn't on local radio after all. The world must know of your love of Aha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home