Brain Bib

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Think I'm Pre-Nuclear North Korea!

...well maybe not. The more I think of it, the analogy breaks down., but I'll give it a go anyway.

I have isolated myself from 'America', believing 'America' and its 'ally' to have provoked an international incident.
But talks were underway and a frosty, tolerant balance was reached.
Unfortunately this was followed by 'America' having a go at me... um ...'seizing all my assets in Macau' rather - and 'America' expected this to lead to an open and sharing, impartial peace talk. Obviously it didn't, so, like a faithful scion of Kim Jong Il, I walked out, hastilly looking for fissive materials.

The main point of difference with the real world version of events is that 'America's sanctions actually cause me very little problem - aside from a little hand-wringing and venting - and that the rest of 'East Asia' and a lot more 'countries' besides are on my side, or at least don't disagree with my position or the way I've delt with it.

If that was not the case and people disagreed with me then I'd have to refute my own propaganda and reconsider myself as a bit of a bastard.
But people don't, so I'm not. So there.:)

Now, where did I put that plutonium...

3 Comments:

  • Shit, lets hope we're not on the brink of WW3!

    By Blogger Jennie-Dee, at 9:27 am  

  • No, let's hope we ARE! Then someone might assasinate Prezzy Bush!

    By Blogger AlphIANo, at 10:56 pm  

  • Ha.. I think I know whats going on... you're some kind of mongoose aren't you? I think I've seen you scurrying under the table whilst UN delegates argue above... Yes thats it.. with a cigarette held lackadaisically on your lower lip...
    HA! from the anonymous blog blob.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home