Brain Bib

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Joy of Migrating Piercings

Current mood: drunk

Posting while pissed - yes!
Anyone following this blog that I don't know, might be noticing a theme. Indeed it was a pub night.

Anyway, my point was - bloody surface eyebrow piercings. Don't walk into doors, don't let a few of your mates accidently smack you in the face several times over the course of 18 months, or you'll be in my situation, where my eyebrow ring is currently hanging by a tiny thread of skin. Should I get it repierced (in a slightly differently place, obviously) or give up?
Before:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Currently listening :
Foxbase Alpha
By Saint Etienne
Release date: By 14 January, 1992

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home